More Manchester. More Access. More Retail Success.
Manchester’s advantages are critical for retail success. Selecting a site elsewhere just doesn’t make sense.
- Manchester has four interstate exits providing endless customers for retailers near the highway
- Four interstates/highways converge in Manchester. I-24, Highway 55, Highway 41 and Highway 53 connect Nashville, Chattanooga, Huntsville, Atlanta and smaller regional cities.
- Manchester’s population has grown by over 20% - something that is expected to continue as a result of the Nashville' region’s growth.
- Manchester is the closest city to the fastest growing city in the United States - Murfreesboro.
- We’re adjacent to Arnold AFB. Their highly-paid employees can shop and dine here.
- Manchester is a tourism destination. People visit Southern Tennessee for our renowned outdoor recreation and the Bonnaroo music festival attracts 80,000+ people annually.
- We have a 300-acre certified site that will be home to manufacturing companies. Thousands of jobs could be created and when they do, retailers will have an even larger customer base.
The proof of retail success can be found by looking at how well Sonic did when opening. Their Manchester location is #3 in the U.S. for sales volume. Other restaurants are noticing and that’s why Chick-fil-A, Hardee’s and Starbucks are also here.