More Manchester. More Outdoor Recreation.
Manchester is located in the center of Southern Tennessee’s outdoor recreation region. If you live in Manchester you are only minutes away from playing golf, fishing, hiking, biking and more. Our recreation highlights include:
We invite you to explore all that Manchester has to offer!
- The Little Duck River runs through Manchester and feeds into Morton Lake, attracting fishermen and boaters.
- It’s easy to kayak in town.
- The AEDC Wildlife Management Area is ideal for hunting and hiking.
- Old Stone Fort State Park offers camping, hiking, waterfalls & an abundance of archaeological & Native American history exhibits.
- Three lakes are within a 30 minute drive.
- Our recreation complex is where people from Manchester and nearby communities play recreational sports.
- Four golf courses, including Willowbrook Golf Course, are within 20 minutes of Manchester.
- Chumley Woods Trail offers hiking opportunities.