Greater Manchester is the easiest place to get to in the United States!
Distributors, manufacturers, and retailers all benefit from Manchester’s connectivity throughout the South and the entire United States. 80 percent of the U.S. population is within a day’s drive. Still, if you are looking in this region other communities can boast of that. What they don’t have is Manchester’s five interstate access or the benefits of four interstates/highways converging in their community - we do.
Other location advantages include:
- Manchester has 5 interstate exits
- I-24, Highway 55, Highway 41 and Highway 53 meet in Manchester, Tennessee
- Rail access
- Bus service that takes people from Manchester to Nashville
- Access to the Tullahoma and Smyrna municipal airports and Nashville International is only an hour away.
- Manchester is half-way between Nashville, Chattanooga and Huntsville - connecting these three major cities. This makes - Manchester the ideal place to stop for lunch or shopping when traveling on the interstate.
Manchester is the closest city to Murfreesboro - the fastest growing city in the United States.
That’s another location advantage. Businesses can recruit employees from the Tullahoma/Manchester micropolitan area, Murfreesboro and Nashville. In addition, as manufacturing companies, healthcare centers, and educational institutions expand in Murfreesboro they will need suppliers and business partners that will find Manchester a more affordable place to do business.